Chesapeake Bay Waterfront with Pier and Sand Beach – Moor your boat at your own private 200 ft. pier. Crab off the end of the pier during the day, relax and tan on the beach. Great lighting on the pier for night fishing and a bench to view gorgeous sunsets.
Offering an updated modern and relaxing home to stay in while enjoying the Mathews Area, also offering convenient proximity for Canoeing, Kayaking, Bicycling, Sport Fishing, Boating while visiting local historical sites.
Spectacular sun room offers a sitting room and dining area with immaculate views of the bay.
The kitchen, recently updated with a beautiful granite countertop is stocked with a lot of new modern appliances necessary to prepare and serve a meal. (Consumables, food, drinks and condiments are not included)
Downstairs Area has 2 bedrooms with queen size beds, kitchen, adjacent utility room with washer and dryer, living room with new 46" TV and local cable, sun room with sitting area and dining area.
Upper level offers additional bedroom with 3 single beds.
2 Queen Beds
- Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Built in Microwave
- Coffee Maker
Kitchen and Dining Area
Hardwood & Carpeted Floors
Metrocast Cable TV
Washer and Dryer
Boat Dock & Scenic Views, 200' Pier for Great Fishing or Crabbing
Bed and bath linen are not provided
Weekly $950 – March 1 to May 31
$1200 – June 1 to Sept 1
$950 – Sept 2 to Nov 30
Check In: Saturday 4 p.m.
Check Out: (following Saturday 10 a.m.)
Deposits: To confirm your reservation a deposit is required within two (2) weeks.
Plus a damage deposit is required of $250.00.
Reservations will not be held if deposit not received by due date. Balance due before or on arrival date.
We accept checks, money orders, and cash.
Gwynn's Island at Cherry Point
276 East Shore Drive
Gwynn's Island, VA 23066
(Note: Rural roads do not "map" well; the
location pinpoints the general area only. Detailed driving
directions will be provided when reservations are made.)
Frances Sterling Minor, Agent
Morgan & Edwards Real Estate, LLC
43 Main Street
Mathews, Virginia 23109
Email – [email protected]
- Fishing & Crabbing off of own Private Pier
- Restaurant (2 miles)
- Bicycling (Community)
- Boating (Bay)
- Water Skiing
- Canoeing and Kayaking (Local Trails), visit county website www.visitmathews.com
- Golf (20 minutes away) – Piankatank River Golf Club
- Tennis (in town 7 miles away – Parks & Rec.)
- Convenience Store (5 miles) with Red Box Rentals
- Gym/Fitness Center/YMCA (8 miles)
- Walking (Starts at Doorstep)
- Entertainment (5 miles) Donk's Theatre
- Playground (7 miles – Parks & Rec.)
- Bowling (adjacent county, 17 miles)
- Jet Skiing (Bay)
- Shopping Area (8 miles)
- Large enough lot to play croquet, horse shoes, volley ball or badminton
- Amusement Park (35 miles) Williamsburg Busch Gardens and Water Country
- Movie Theatre nearby at Gloucester.